It was in La Côte-aux-Fées that Georges-Edouard Piaget set up his first workshop in the family farmhouse and devoted himself to producing high-precision movements. This was back in 1874 and marked the start of an ever-growing reputation. In 1943, the company took a decision that would prove crucial to its future by registering its brand name.
Faithful to its pioneering spirit, Piaget in the late 1950s set about designing and manufacturing the ultra-thin movements that would become one of the Maison’s signatures and leave a lasting impression on watchmaking.
Rich with 140 years of history, the ever-bold brand, innovated by offering jewels in motion and incredible watches to become today one of the world's most prestigious watchmaker.